Friday 15 February 2008

Welcome World! Wolffblog launched Feb 15th 2008. Why? I do a lot of reading, thinking and working around the interface between the secular and the religious world, and not all of it can be shared via the website of my Temple Cowley United Reformed Church, although you'll find sermons there and suchlike.

The views I can express here don't need the official endorsement of either my local church or the denomination.

Thoughts, then, to stimulate, challenge, provoke response? Or maybe you can take us further and deeper.

The trouble with this sort of space it that they tend to get invaded by bigots, of both religious and anti-religious variety. I'm hoping the Galilean obscurity of this one will save us from this fate. But can anything good come from Galilee? (cf John 1:46)

No comments: